The Plantation Swim School
provides swimming lessons that are taught by fully qualified AustSwim Instructors; are ability-based, focus on fun & water safety, and skill & stroke development.
We have indoor and outdoor swimming pools, that can be utilised for your School's Health & Physiclal Education (HPE) classes throughout the Summer terms and we can even offer the option of indoor classes in our heated pool during Winter.
The average costs for School Swimming lessons range from $50 - $56 a child for 8 x 30 minute lessons (based on a class of 25 students, utilising 4 Instructors). We would be happy to provide you with a quote based on your school's individual needs.
The above mentioned cost includes:
- a swimming cap for each child (we have a no cap, no swim policy),
- a Swim and Survive Certificate (which is endorsed by the Royal Life Saving Society), and
- our own Learn to Swim Certificate at the conclusion of the program.
In addition to this, your school will also receive the added bonus of A FREE CPR COURSE FOR 10 SCHOOL STAFF MEMBERS
valued at $400 !
We also offer many other courses that may be of interest to your school or staff members:
- Competency based First Aid,
- Competency based Anaphylaxis & Asthma,
- Competency based Bronze Medallion,
- Competency based Pool Lifeguard,
- Community courses such as the very popular Junior Lifeguard Program, and
- We can also assist you with in-school programs such as Recreational Bronze Medallion and Bronze Star Courses.
These courses can all be done either in our training rooms at The Plantation, or at your school.
We also have BBQ areas, Tennis and Beach Volleyball courts that are available for hire - prices are available upon enquiry.